Network Support Course
Currently Accepting Applications
Network Support Course
Our Network Support course is perfect for people who are interested in learning technical skills but who also enjoy using creativity to solve problems. Network Support prepares you for certification and work as a support technician. This includes information on everything from operating systems and mobile devices to firewalls and the cloud. Topics like interviewing skills and customer service are also covered.
Network support professionals are needed by many types of companies and can earn great pay and benefits, with salaries that can grow rapidly as you gain experience.
- Course dates are January 18, 2021 through April 30, 2021
- 15 weeks, Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- 4 days of technical training and 1 day of professional development each week
- No prior IT experience required
- No cost to you—all services are paid for by program supporters
- CompTIA A+ and Network+ certifications
- Hands-on instruction covering network, hardware, security, software, server, virtualization, management, and mobile devices
- Business skills coaching to prepare you for job searching, interviewing, and career advancement
- Customer service training
- Industry guest speakers and off-site field trips supplement technical learning
- Job placement assistance with access to a network of employers (80% of graduates land jobs)
- Applications may be submitted at any time
- Check out the course syllabus for more information
Q: What kind of jobs can I get after completing the IT Support course?
A: Your career path after completing the IT Support training could include everything from working at a business supporting computer users to becoming a field technician installing and servicing remote locations to helping manage a global corporate network. Starting salaries vary, but $40,000 per year is the average.
Check out My Colorado Journey to learn more about the Information Technology Career Pathway and the job titles and salaries that can be earned by building your career in this sector.
Q: What professional certifications can I earn in the IT Support course?
A: You will prepare to earn the CompTIA A+ certification, and the Google IT Support Professional Certificate. Having taken the IT Support course, you may also have access to advanced credentials like the Security+ certification and others.