IT Support Course
Currently Accepting Applications
(1-Year of Prior IT experience + an existing IT Certification, both required)
- Course dates are September 20 through January 2022 (pre-work begins September 13)
- 15 weeks, Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- 4 days of technical training and 1 day of professional development each week
- No cost to you—all services are paid for by program supporters
- CompTIA A+ and Google IT Support Professional certifications
- Hands-on instruction covering network, hardware, security, software, server, virtualization, management, and mobile devices
- Business skills coaching to prepare you for job searching, interviewing, and career advancement
- Customer service training
- Industry guest speakers and off-site field trips supplement technical learning
- Job placement assistance with access to a network of employers (80% of graduates land jobs)
- Application Deadline: September 1
Launch Your Career
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
IT FUNDAMENTALS AND AWS CLOUD COMPUTING
Learners acquire AWS Cloud computing and AWS core services skills, from introductory level to more in-depth hands-on operational procedures, and cover IT Fundamentals topics for support, operations, and automation, including Linux, networking, security, programming, Python, and databases.
IT CERTIFICATIONS AT NO COST
Receive complimentary access to practice and full exams for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification, unlocking your career potential to showcase your job readiness to employers.
We are now accepting applications for the Sep 20th AWS re/Start Course.
Learn more about the 100% remote and 100% free IT training course!
Q: What kind of jobs can I get after completing the IT Support course?
A: Your career path after completing the IT Support training could include everything from working at a business supporting computer users to becoming a field technician installing and servicing remote locations to helping manage a global corporate network. Starting salaries vary, but $40,000 per year is the average.
Check out My Colorado Journey to learn more about the Information Technology Career Pathway and the job titles and salaries that can be earned by building your career in this sector.
Q: What professional certifications can I earn in the IT Support course?
A: You will prepare to earn the CompTIA A+ certification, and the Google IT Support Professional Certificate. Having taken the IT Support course, you may also have access to advanced credentials like the Security+ certification and others.