Currently Accepting Applications
Offered in collaboration with:
(1-Year of Prior IT experience OR an existing IT Certification)
The AWS re/Start course focuses on two key technical areas:
1. IT Fundamentals
2. AWS Cloud
This course will help learners succeed in early-career cloud positions. The technical portion of the curriculum is predominantly hands-on through real-world, scenario-based exercises, labs, and coursework, and includes the end-to-end completion of a project from ideation to reporting, in order to exercise real-life processes.
In addition to technical skills, AWS re/Start teaches soft skills to prepare learners to succeed in a professional environment by preparing them to think critically, build multi-level projects, team dynamics, project planning, communication, and collaboration.
- Course dates are October 11 through February 4, 2022
- 15 weeks, Monday – Friday, 7am-2pm MST (9pm-4pm EST)
- 4 days of technical training and 1 day of professional development each week
- No cost to you—all services are paid for by program supporters
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- Learners receive job-specific training on building effective front-line support, troubleshoot, escalation, and task automation techniques.
- Business skills coaching to prepare you for job searching, interviewing, and career advancement
- Customer service training
- Industry guest speakers and off-site field trips supplement technical learning
- Job placement assistance with access to a network of employers (80% of graduates land jobs)
- Application Deadline: September 10
Launch Your Career
AWS re/Start is a full-time, classroom-based skills development and training program that prepares individuals for careers in the cloud and connects them to potential employers. In addition to job-specific training on building effective front-line support, troubleshooting, escalation, and task automation techniques, Learners receive resume support, interview coaching and direct connections to jobs at our employer partners.
IT FUNDAMENTALS AND AWS CLOUD COMPUTING
Learners acquire AWS Cloud computing and AWS core services skills, from introductory level to more in-depth hands-on operational procedures, and cover IT Fundamentals topics for support, operations, and automation, including Linux, networking, security, programming, Python, and databases.
IT CERTIFICATIONS AT NO COST
Receive complimentary access to practice and full exams for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification, unlocking your career potential to showcase your job readiness to employers.
We are now accepting applications for the Oct 11th AWS re/Start Course.
Learn more about the 100% remote and 100% free IT training course!